Monday again and time for a new sketch challenge over at Merry Monday.
I am loving all of the sketches that Lesley gave us this month and hope you do too.
For my card I have once again used papers from the 'snowy day' collection by Crate Paper along with alpha stickers by Simple Stories, My Minds Eye enamel dots, Snowflake trio die by A Muse.
I hope you will join us over at Merry Monday and play along with me and the rest of the design team. Check out all the inspiration here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Adorable!! LOVING the snowmen and the snowflake!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Sherry, love that snowman paper!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that bright cheerful paper...and your cute little sentiment!
ReplyDeleteI have been admiring that bright white snowflake with the yellow center! Love the papers and the pieced sentiments! Have you got the May samples done yet? Hee Hee, you are fast!
ReplyDeletethe pop from the snowflake is perfect! Such a fun card!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Sherry!! Love all of the Teal on this one and that cute snowflake!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card, Sherry! Love the snowmen against the striped paper! Love the pieced sentiment too!
ReplyDeleteAdorable and so fresh! Love that DSP and the big snowflake!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops.. a re-do
ReplyDeleteFun paper....I love snowmen sooooooo much. Cute wording with the stickers, too. Adorable card!
Super fun & festive card with your mix of different papers! Love your snowflake!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week, Sherry!! :)
Fabulous fun card Sherry, I love these papers.
ReplyDeleteLove how you added your sentiment to the card. Fun colors!
ReplyDeleteI love the snowman paper! Another wonderful Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous papers Sherry! Love the little letter you've used for your sentiment - they fit the style of your card perfectly!
ReplyDeleteVery festive Sherry, love the crazy way did the sentiment, so fun.
ReplyDelete