I made this card a couple days ago while skyping with my friend Michelle for the current sketch over at Seize the Birthday. This week they are looking for feminine birthday cards.
Along with the sketch I used papers and embellishments by Crate Paper from the 'DIY Shop' collection. The sentiment is from a Pure Innocence stamp set called 'my balloon'.
Here is a look at this weeks sketch.
My masculine card for next week that uses this same sketch is done and just waiting for next Thursday to post it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


wow...this is a beauty...so girlie!
ReplyDeletesimply stunning
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doreen xx
So beautiful!! LOVING those flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteLove! Those papers are gorgeous and I love those flowers so much!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an awesome combo of patterns! WOW!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!!! Love the addition of the flowers and that patterned paper is wonderful together.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Lynn
So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Sherry, and definitely fits the challenge perfectly! Love that gorgeous flower cluster!
ReplyDeleteoh my, Sherry! I'm head o er heels in love with this one:)
ReplyDeleteUm WOW! This is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI really struggled with this sketch, but you rocked it Sherry!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love these flowers. So glad you joined us this week at Seize the Birthday. And it looks like we will see you next week too:)
ReplyDeletethis is so beautiful !!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that big flower is gorgeous!! Love this!
ReplyDelete