Thursday, April 25, 2013

happy birthday

This week at Seize the Birthday we are using the same sketch as last week only this time around we are making a masculine birthday card.

I always create both of my cards at the same time so then I keep ahead of the game.


I used papers by Fancy Pants from the 'swagger collection' and added some score lines with my scor-buddy and then I  colored that cute little dog image and applied a couple pop dots and then added some glossy accents to the time.

Quick and simple my favorite kind of card to create.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! Adorable!! I loveeeeeeeee that paw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable, Sherry! the paw print with the cuddly bear is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Sherry!! Love the Swagger line and the embossed lines on your card! And that paw print is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! Love those score lines for that added bit of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome idea with the scoring...cute card! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cuteness :) love the paw print tie he has on!!!
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! The paper is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.