Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stella - SSS123


I created this card  for the 'anything goes challenge' over at Catch the Bug and just realized I missed the deadline, but thought I would share it anyways.

I just love the digital images over there and can always find a few that make me laugh.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the color scheme! Thank you for sharing your creative talent with us in our November anything goes challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol stella is always funny :) super fun card girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's hilarious...love her expression:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love these images ROTFLOL. I also love the colours used as you know purple is my fav colour along with orange.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. She always looks so sassy!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome stella card! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.