Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowball People

Today's new release over at A Day for Daisies is one of my favorites. I just love a cute snowman design and these cute Snowball people are some of the cutest. There is also a more traditional set of digital images in this weeks release.

I decided to make a couple of Thank You cards to use through the holiday season. 


These cards are 4x4 each and still fit inside a regular A2 envelope so no extra postage needed.


Isn't Snowball Sam adorable? I think he is my favorite.


This is Snowball Diane who is also pretty cute. 

Here is a look at the rest of this weeks new releases.


Don't forget to head over to the ADFD blog and check out what the other members of the Design Team have created for you this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

5 comments:

  1. super cute and postal friendly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those snow peeps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuties, Sherry, and such cools colours ... love them! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are some super cute snowpeople :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so wonderful and the perfect size for thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.