A quick card this evening that I created using this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made.
I used papers and flower embellishment from the Amy Tangerine 'ready set go' collection along with some alpha stickers and a memory box die by Memory Box on my card.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that rosette and love love love love that background paper!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this and that flower is awesome :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the wood paper and rosette!
ReplyDeleteLove your take! Love the background paper!
ReplyDeleteOooh, Sherry, this is so awesome! I love that background paper and your use of the sketch is fabulous! Glad to see you this week at FMS!
ReplyDeleteHow fun is this!! Fun & funky!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright fall colors and your flower/rosette is a fabulous accent!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Sherry!! Another awesome use of the Ready.Set.Go collection!! Everything really pops on this card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mix of patterns, and I love how the yellow and green stand out so!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Sherry! I love that background paper! Love the flower and button! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteSo much to love on this one! The background DP is awesome and I love the medallion flower! The stickers for the sentiment are great too!
ReplyDeleteWow .... what a great card and perfect take on th sketch! I love that rosette and sentiment panel ... great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!