Sunday, February 26, 2012

this & that

It is a new week and a new sketch over at The Paper Players blog.

I love this weeks sketch and it was perfect to use my new papers by Echo Park from the "this & that" collection.


Of course as soon as I saw the sketch I knew those circles just had to be some hand rolled flowers. Leaves and sentiment tag are Spellbinders dies and sentiment is Endless Creations.

Here is the sketch that inspired me.


Thanks for stopping by to look and if you play along let me know so I can come and check out your card.

12 comments:

  1. A lovely card - love the roses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and so cheery Sherry! A perfect birthday card! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty...love the sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rolled flowers. This is a really lovely paper collection chick and you have done amazing things with it so far including this card.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Sherry! I LOVE this paper. It works so well with the rolled flowers! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card...Love those rolled flowers...Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog...I hope you will stop by again soon... :)

    Happy Crafting..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sherry! That DP is gorgeous and the rolled flowers are the perfect embellishment for it! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! That paper is making me sentimental for my mom's house...the roses are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the rolled flowers you used and your take on LeAnne's sketch is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherry, this is bright, happy and full of springtime cheer! Love those rolled flowers and the fabulous mix of patterned papers. SO glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Sherry. I love the fact that your central elements were these pretty flowers. Your card makes me yearn for summer
    so glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors in the paper and your flowers are gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.