I have this pile of pictures on my desk and decided I should start doing something with them. So this is the result of the first picture in the pile.
Sorry the photo isn't that great it is dark out and the lighting in my room isn't all that great.
I love this little photo of Micah. He is growing up way too fast and will be three on St. Patrick's Day.
Adorable photo! Fabulous L0!
ReplyDeleteSooooo SWEET!!!! And what a fun and funky design!!!
ReplyDeleteTurned out fab!!! Great layout!
ReplyDeletehe is precious!!! 3 already??? time flys!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just the sweetest little boy! Love the layout and the sticker letter title is great! Woo!Hoo! for pictures getting onto pages!!
ReplyDeleteI love what you have created here chick. Micah looks like a little man now doesn't he? You have really changed it up here and I adore the style as much as you do.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle