Wednesday, February 29, 2012

let's get together

Don't you just love when you find a stamp that is perfect for all your coffee friends? As soon as I saw this little stampset and die over at PTI I knew I had to make it mine. Especially since it was less than $10.


I also used papers by Echo Park from the "this & that" collection. The inspiration behind my card was this weeks sketch over at Techno Stamper. 
Thanks for stopping by to look.

4 comments:

  1. well of course Amy loves this! lol

    under $10??? girl you scored!! and such a fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, me too. Anything that has anything to do with coffee! Fun card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the image!!! But even more wonderful than the coffee (did I just say that?!) is this GORGEOUS paper!! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.