Saturday, February 11, 2012

i miss you.

I created a card for this weeks challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays, but now that I look at my card not sure how CAS it really is.


This weeks challenge was clean and simple paper piecing. I paper pieced the chair and lamp along with the rug on this card.


I created a simple Z-fold card and used My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline papers from the "be amazing" collection, stamps are PTI "chair-ished".

I am waiting for Micah and Cassie to get here today we are going to make a valentine day treat called 'Cupids Crunch'. I have never made it before so am hoping it turns out. It is made with popcorn, vanilla almond bark, peanuts, valentine candy corn and valentine M&M's.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love paper piecing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that chair!! Fabulous paper piecing and wonderful paper choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabbie card!!! Love everything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this is one of my new Sherry FAVS...this is really FUN and the colors are pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that chair and lamp! What a fun room! :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Great paper piecing, and I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Amazing colors and outstanding paper piecing!! You worked your little fingers to the bone for a great result!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.