Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ss65

I had a couple minutes this morning and decided to play along with the newest sketch over at Sasya's Sketches.


I haven't played along with the sketches here since my term ended on the Design Team. Forgot how much I enjoyed Sasya's sketches each week.


Thanks for looking ~ enjoy your day!

recipe:
paper: neenah natural white, basicgrey sweet threads
embellishments: handmade muslin flower, spellbinders foilage die

7 comments:

  1. Nice work...love that big beautiful bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. чудесная открытка, а роза просто АХ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sherry!!! The flower is magnificent!
    Tesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this flower is fabulous, SherryAnn! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful rose!!!!!!!Thanks for playing with SS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo beautiful!!! i'm so glad you joined us, Sherry!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.