Friday, June 24, 2011

introducing "the tiny ones"

It is Friday and time for another new release from Tammy over at A Day for Daisies. This week also happens to be a challenge week as well and the challenge for this week is Pastel...use any pastel color except PINK.

Well you know the minute I saw my image for this week "tiny pixie rose" I grabbed all my pink stuff and then gently put it back and grabbed the next best color which is YELLOW.


I used a sizzix embossing folder along with my My Favorite Things doily die and then I colored some seam binding with my Copic marker to match the color of her dress and hat.

Here are all of this weeks new releases.




Which one is your favorite? I hope you play along with us. Don't forget to stop by the blog and check out all the new release samples by the DT.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I am still reeling from the 'no pink' rule, but will see if I can create without it! grins! such fun little images being released!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it in yellow...great recovery with the no pink rule:) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the embossed white background! And that pop of yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. LOVE the embossing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The stamp is simply darling and gorgeous colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yellow is perfect!! such a sweet image on your pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.