Sunday, June 19, 2011

happiness is...

I found a new sketch blog while I was blurfing called "Sketch Frenzy Friday" and just had to play along.


So are you loving the papers and stickers I used on my card? I found this new paper company while blurfing called "Authentique" and just had to run to Archiver's and pick up some. This collection is called "blissful".

Here is the sketch that I used for my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by ~ comments are appreciated.
Enjoy!

paper: french paper, authentique "blissful"
inks: ranger distress ink "antique linen"
accessories: buttons, the twinery, handmade rolled rose, ms leaf punch, authentique "blissful" diction, PTI

10 comments:

  1. Glad you found our blog and that you used the sketch to put together a wonderful card. Love all the details in the card - everytime i look I see something else. Wonderful use of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and papers, I especially like the rose on the dress form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous mix of papers and love that bloom! :)

    P/s: You should enter it into Moxie Fab World's I'm sew excited challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY coolio...LOVE LOVE LOVE it....I agree with Yvonne...link up to the MFW challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! So glad you found us and decided to play with us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! The paper is super! Love the flower on the dress form! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sherryann! Thanks for linking this up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm "sew" glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever with your yellow layers...makes the whole thing pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. drool worthy paper my friend :)
    stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! That paper and elements are perfect for the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday! Hope you join us again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.