I have a quick card to share with you today that I made while Skyping with a friend last night.
I used papers by BasicGrey from the "out of print" collection along with some Echo Park "for the record". I have to say I just love this paper with all the newsprint look to it.
I used this weeks Twisted Sketches and the twist was fabric "any way ~ any how"! I made the flower out of satin fabric and added a little gem to the center.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments. I really appreciate those of you that do.
Enjoy!

Great card, and how fun to combine two nice things (crafting and talking to friends) right?
ReplyDeleteWell I do believe it turned out beautifully while we "skyped" ROTFLOL.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Your flowers are ALWAYS amazing!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Sherry! So you are a multi-tasker eh...*winks*
ReplyDeleteperfect way to showcase your gorgeous bloom...how is it going? I've been so very tired this week...ugh and seem to be always behind on my google reader..boo...looking forward to the long weekend...I gotta figure out this skype thing {so not techie} so that we can skype.
ReplyDeleteSheryAnn, this is adorable! Love the huge flower, fantastic! Janna
ReplyDeleteI love this card!!!! It's a great interpretation of the sketch. And I'm with Karen the flower is fabulous!!!
ReplyDeletebtw, I love your crafting-a-la Skype idea!
ReplyDeleteVery artistic take on the sketch. I love the way the contrasts.
ReplyDeletewell this is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletei am so envious you can chat and craft!! you know me, have to have it quiet so i can think :)