Monday, June 20, 2011

today you are you

I love this little quote on this cardstock embellishment by Authentique! It is a a quote by Dr. Seuss.

Today, you are you,
that is truer than true.
There is no one alive
that is youer than you.


This paper collection is called 'uncommon" and I just love the colors in it. Soft greys, pinks and cream.

I used this Twisted sketch for my card and don't tell anyone but I changed it up just a little.

I got in my PTI order yesterday and just had to play with my new stamps and onsie die so I used more papers from "uncommon" and also papers from "journey".

I see myself playing with this little die more and more just too cute.

Thanks for stopping by to look.
Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. That first card is just so pretty Sherry! Beautifully composed!

    Those onesies are soooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin' some new goodies!!!! Love your take on the Twisted sketch....even if you did change it up:) The onesies are adorable..what all did you get from PTI?

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all sooo cute! thanks for playing along with twisted sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the first card Sherry it really is lovely and the papers etc are to die for aren't they? The card with the onesies is soooooo darn cute too. I want me some PTI, I wish they were cheaper to send to Australia!!!!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your first card a lot, great colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I LOVE your twisted sketches card, that paper is beautiful! Thanks for playing! PS- I just got my onesie die yesterday too and I can't wait to use it! These cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect quote for that beautiful card Sherry. Oh how I have missed dropping by your blog. SO much goodness to see...
    The onesies are sweet...love the lion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! And, Dr. Seuss is one of my favorite authors... This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful and i love the quote.
    what fun cards the onsies make :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! I love the onsies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.