Friday, June 3, 2011

friends

Sometimes you meet the nicest people here in blogland. One of those people just happens to be Amy.

This girl always comments on my blog and when someone is feeling down she is the first to send words of encouragement or even a little something to make you smile.

If you don't know Amy stop over and leave a comment...tell her I sent you.

Now I have a card today using the newest sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping.



I pulled out my new Echo Park "dots and stripes" candy shoppe collection along with PTI's "bitty baby blessing stamps.

I have a new great nephew due in September so I thought I would make a card for his parents and brother Adrian.


Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you have done with this week's FTL!! Very sweet! ..especially the ruffles on the side...how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Adorable!!!! Hugs my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you:) Thanks for the shout out...you're so fabbie!

    Check you out...using the stamps already...that's awesome! I love the blue with the pops of black! Magnificent job on the sketch!

    Happy Saturday! It's suppose to be in the mid-upper 70's today..wooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! Baby cards are another niche I sometimes struggle with. This is great!

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is soooo sweet! Love the baby blue!

    P/s: Amy's one of the nicest people I've met online!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card in wonderful babyblue !

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I have a little onesie stamp that I have never used...now I know what to do with it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Were you having a day like my week had been chick? Gosh we must be rubbing off on each other *grins*. Fabulous boy card Sherry.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.