I decided to make one more card for the Gallery Idol 2011 challenge that is currently going on and what better than this weeks challenge over at CPS.
I used BasicGrey "hello luscious" papers and chipboard on my card along with an SRM sticker.
This card is definitely CAS just like the sketch.
So do you have any big plans for the long holiday weekend? We don't have any set plans so I am hoping to do lots of crafting and maybe some weed pulling. That should probably be reversed but thought I would be honest.
Enjoy!
Great clean and simple card! Just going to a parade here, nothing much.
ReplyDeletehello luscious card...love what you've done...I'm bettin' you guys are bbq'ing...you make me hungry when I read your dinner menus on FB:) I invited ourselves over to my momma's house for a BBQ:) She is a BBQ queen...
ReplyDeleteno you have it in the right order........craft then weed is what i would do. :)
ReplyDeletegoing to work as we are open this year :( well i am sure i will just sit and read as we will be slow with everyone out of town or home barbecuing
another fab card :)