Monday, June 20, 2011

home sweet home

This is one of those just because cards. I just bought this image from Arielle over at Wax Fruit Company and could not wait to play with it. So without a sketch challenge I just created.


I used "valise" by memory box papers along with some cosmo cricket tiny type stickers, some twine and a button from my stash.

I am going to send this card to a friend who recently bought a new home.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Such an awesome "just because" card...great coloring...love the twine and your new siggy dealio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome image Sherry and you did an amazing job as usual of putting it together.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you paper piece that quilt? It's amazing! What a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is now one of my fav cards by you!! love the quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.