I have a quick card to share with you before the rest of the family wakes up and wants breakfast. My great niece Cassie Jo spent the night and informed me she was having french toast for breakfast, so I guess I am making french toast this morning.
I created this card while we were watching "Everafter" last night and Cassie was working on her "Smash Book".
I used papers and embellishments by BasicGrey from the "sweet threads" collection and the sentiment is by PTI.
I used this weeks sketch from Clean and Simple for my inspiration.
Did you notice my new blog header? I absoluely love it... Thanks again Arielle for creating such a wonderful banner for me.
Thanks for stopping by to look.
Enjoy!
This is so pretty! Love your new header! :)
ReplyDeleteSweet Threads...great schtuff!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeletebeauty of a card and yes i do love your new header :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you made this card. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete