Thursday, June 30, 2011

smashbook

Not sure if I have it right but am enjoying just smashing anything and everything into my little smashbook.







Are you doing any kind of smashbook and if so what kinds of things are you smashing?

5 comments:

  1. oh how i want the pink one!! looks great! I'll just keep the smashing into the art journal!
    xx Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i understand what a smash book is!! fab project girl might have to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Courtney said we want the pink one hehehe. I have tried to buy them for us both but they are continually out of stock. You are doing a fabulous job of smashing your journal chick.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. smash away. love the concept and your smash book. sorry someone *smashed* your tape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.