Friday and the start of the long holiday weekend. It is also new release day over at A Day for Daisies.
This weeks release is all about "bug love / love bug". I got to play with a new image called "pollen picking".
Isn't he just adorable? I used papers by Authentique from the "blissful" collection and this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch for inspiration.
Now let's take a look at the rest of this weeks new releases.
Don't forget to stop by the ADFD blog and see what the rest of the Design Team came up with, you won't be disappointed.
Enjoy!
You are seriously rockin' that Authentique line...love all the yellow. Happy Friday....I took the day off so I get a glorious 4-day weekend...yahooo.
ReplyDeleteAdorable indeed, especially with the yellow!
ReplyDeletetoo stinkin CUTE!!!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful 4th girl :)
This card is way way cute Sherry. The bees make me smile. I am awaiting the real estate agent to arrive for our 6 monthly house inspection. . . oh what fun. . .NOT!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle