I have quite a few things to share today and was going to try and break this down into several post but decided what the heck, just do it all at once.
I have a few cards to share with you along with a couple of layouts that I did while catching up on some of my favorite shows.
I created this card for this weeks Clean and Simple Stamping sketch and I wanted to use this gorgeous paper that I picked up. It is from the Odds and Ends collection by Cosmo Cricket. I bought two pieces of this paper about 2 months ago and finally got around to using it.
Here is the sketch. Such a fun sketch and my favorite style CAS.
Next up is a card I created for the Stamping with Brenda sketch challenge. I also had this paper in my scrap stash and had just enough to do this card.
The satin flower is one that I made and the stickers are October Afternoon. Here is the sketch that I used and I like it so much I am adding it to my sketch journal for future reference.
Next up is a card I made just because I had some scraps sitting on my desk from a couple of layouts that I did of my great nephew Adrian. The digital image is one that I had colored awhile ago but never used.
Here are a couple layouts of Adrian using his one year pictures that his Momma sent to me.
Isn't he just adorable? He has the most amazing blue eyes.
Adrian has a little brother due in September named Ryder James and we can't wait to meet him.
Enjoy!
WOW! All are wonderful! And Adrian is adorable! Thanks for joining in the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteYou've got a great style, I love your clean and simple way but you always through in a flair that is just amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy! Love, love, love the blingy rose!! Wonderful creations and Adrian is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove your CAS style Sherry! These are amazing!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, what a post shock full of goodies!!! Love your cards, the amazing yellow flower one is a favorite, but all are beautiful. And what a darling little Adrian! Wonderful layouts!!!
ReplyDeletewow wow wow...love all your cards..love the odds and ends....I haven't bought any of that collection...it looks so cute, might have to remedy that. Your bloom POPS on the 2nd card...that background paper is fun...you are such a fab colorist, I always enjoy your digi-cards...and the layouts...OMG, I LOVE them...I gotta get crackin' on scrappin'...thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteAll very lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh this is wonderful so much in one post. I love it all.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me and the sweet comment. I am in the North woods and missing my craft room but loving the nature all around me.