Friday, July 15, 2011

dandelion

 Do you like Dandelion's? When I was a kid my grandma taught us how to make a tiara with them and we would wear them on our head all day long.

It is Friday and that means time for A Day for Daisies. This week the design tea got to play with the July Club kit. I was able to play with the image "curious things".


I decided to keep it pretty simple so I pulled out some Echo Park "dots and stripes" papers, my copics and some of my hand died seam binding ribbon to match her dress.

Here is a peek at all of the July Club images.










I love that each image comes with a sentiment to use on your card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the distressed edges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card..love the fun polka dots...I remember when the kids use to bring me Dandelion Bouquets:) Now they just steal flowers from the neighbors yards...LOL...Just Kiddin'...mostly. Happy Friday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images and sentiments, and you've made a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! Beautiful colors, love the colorful polka dot background with the brown accents. GREAT sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card! lovely image too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.