I have a couple cards to share with you that I made last night while Skyping with my friend Michelle.
The first card is for this weeks challenge over at CAS-ual Friday and the challenge is to use a rub-on.
I used a making memories rub-on along with some washi tape from my stash.
Next up is a card that I created for this weeks sketch over at Card Patterns.
I used papers by BasicGrey from the "out of print" collection, along with some kraft cardstock, lace from my stash and EK Success border punch.
Here is the sketch that I used for my inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by to look. I enjoy reading your comments.


Oh, now that is a brilliant card! I love the soft feel and use of the tape against the black rub on! Fantastic card! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays! And your second card couldn't be cooler either with the patterns!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards! Love the CAS on the first card! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your CPS #125 card. I am in love with that Basic Grey line.
ReplyDeleteTFS
Ang
We had a ball did we not. So much laughing and carry on ROTFLOL. Which reminds me I better load my card up to my blog and Card Patterns too. Gorgeous cards btw chick. Looking forward to tomorrow morning *grins*.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Me
nice job with the washi tape...I gotta crack mine open more...it makes the sentiment pop!
ReplyDeleteYour CP card is wonderful...never did buy that line..now all this new stuff is coming..oy.
both so pretty! Love the simplicity of the first one ( and those yummie washi tapes!) and love the patterns and colours of the second one! Have a lovely day, Janna
ReplyDeleteI love your washi tape card the best.. love love love!
ReplyDeletelove the CAS card with wasabi tape!!! yummy, yummy, yummy tape:)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you made these cards while on Skype. I can barely listen the radio while I craft.
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are beautiful, but the first one is sooooo CAS. And what a great use of the Washi tape!
Oooo I love that tape on your CAS card! The design is so simple yet such an impact...soft colors with a black sentiment = perfect :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Super cute - love that washi tape!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the simplicity of this card and those colors are wonderful. So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fabulous cards!! I love the colors and the scallop on the second card is perfect!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!!
ReplyDelete