Okay one more card for you today and then I am heading to the pool to see Micah and Cassie for a couple hours.
I just love this new paper by Authentique called "uncommon" and had to use it along with this old PTI "friends til the end" set.
I added some white gel pen to the centers of the flowers and a little distress ink around the edges.
I used this weeks sketch from CPS as my inspiration.
I will post a couple pictures tomorrow from our day at the pool.
Enjoy!
Great take on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from CPS!
Love it Sherry. The white gel pen really lifts the flowers doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Beautiful card what a great combination of papers too!
ReplyDeleteREally lovely....the papers look fabulous! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, my new Sherry Fav!!!!! LOVE this one!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow. I'm totally inspired to pull that PTI set out again. I LOVE the look you gave by stamping on top of that PP. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the pool with the wee ones!
this is lovely!!!! thanks so much for playing with us at the CPS blog! :)
ReplyDelete