Sunday, July 17, 2011

for the love of flowers

It is going to be a hot one here in Minnesota today so thought I would get a little bit of time in my craftroom early before the heat gets unbearable up there.

I used two new images that I purchased from Arielle over at Wax Fruit Company. If you have not checked out her images I suggest you stop by and look at them.

I created this first card using the lavender image. I don't know what it is but I just love purple lately. Hope it doesn't have anything to do with age.


For this card I used the sketch from Clean and Simple and because of the size I printed my digital image I changed my card to a square instead of a standard A2.


Next is a just because card that I created while playing in my craftroom. I used another image by Arielle called "coneflowers". I colored with copics and then colored the seam binding to match.


Thanks for stopping by to look and as usual your comments are always welcome.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Nice purple cards...lovely work! I'm getting more warmed up to purple...it all happened last november when I had a thing with the Mitten Weather line...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! Love the purple splash against the white on the second one. Great stamps! Yay for new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the purple! Really eye-catching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both beautiful!!! :) sorry you are having all of our heat!! going to get in the 100's this weekend here yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous. I get into moods too where I tend to use on color. I love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Arielle's images and I love these cards Sherry... they're just fabulous!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are beautiful, but I love the simplicity of the last one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.