Saturday, July 9, 2011

play on ~ sweet PoGo

I have another sweet card to share with you using another of by Lori Designs new images for July. Meet Lollipop independence Julie.


Isn't she just adorable. For inspiration I used this weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday along with papers by Echo Park from the Dots and Stripes collection and sentiment by Technique Tuesday.

Now I have to show you this fun new toy I got. It is a polaroid PoGo "instant mobile printer". I bought it use for mini albums and my smash book. Pictures are approximately 2x3 and it prints really fast using the blue tooth from my camera.



Here is a picture showing how small the printer is compared to my phone and a couple of the photos that I took on my phone and printed out. I can see me using this a lot. The best part about this printer is no ink cartridges are required and you can print anywhere.

Thanks for stopping by my blog hope you enjoyed your visit.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card and what a cool little gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this little girl is adorable!! Your card is so cute...loving the array of polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your new toy!!!! Looks like soooo much fun!!!! And super duper cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card...love all the layers...good grief, that's one neat toy...how can it not have any ink cartridges? That's fabulous since that is what costs so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, Sherry!! beautiful card, i love it!!

    oooh i want it too, that small printer!! so cute!! :)))

    and... you changed the blog style! wonderful new design, simple and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey SheryAnn! The card is fab and you are right,she is adorable! I have never seen such a tiny printer, wanna have ;D Have a fabulous day! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow were do you get one. I love it. I have a smash book and what to put all kinds of pictures in it. So it is from your phone. I am going to look for one. Right up my alley.
    I love your card. I will always love Lori's images. They are always so cute.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.