Friday, June 3, 2011

friday ~ new release day

Well once again it is Friday and also new release day over at the A Day for Daisies blog.

This week Tammy has two new releases to offer the first is the June club kit and I used the image "dot's bear".



I did a pretty CAS card using just neenah solar white linen, copic markers, cosmo cricket stickers and my handmade wrinkle ribbon.

Also I wanted to let you know that Tammy will be having a "Happy it's Summer sale" starting June 3rd - 10th. 30% off everytinng in the public shop. There will be a coupon code listed on the blog and it will be good for that week.

Here is the entire June Club Kit.


Next up is the next installment in Tammy's "fairytales" series. So let me introduce you to Rapunzel".










Here is my card using the image "raising rapunzel". I apologize for it being so dark. Don't know why I kept adding the dark colors. Might have had something to do with the scary movie "the ward" that I was watching.

I used the new "dots and stripes" papers by Echo Park along with ribbons and button from my stash.


That is it for me today. Thanks for stopping by. It has been awhile since I have done a give-a-way so leave a comment and I will pick one person to win some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.

Leave your comment no later than Sunday evening at midnight and I will announce the winner on Monday!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I think that these images would make a delightful children's book and that you can color the images for it! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all the green!!!!! You and your scary movies:)

    I'm going to email ya...need to order a new bunch of your fab ribbon...I ADORE that green in the first card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards, Sherry!! I love the rich green and your yummy ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the green!!!! :)

    Ooh...pick me...I'm running low on my wrinkle ribbon!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.