Tuesday, April 12, 2011

happy day

I had so much playing with one of Lori's new digi images that I just had to play with another one.

Meet Shelby.


I have realized lately that I am using the color purple more and more. Not sure if I even like purple. Maybe it is a sign of getting older.

I used the sweet sunday sketch as the inspiration for my card.


I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Sherry. I like Shelby as that is my maiden name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey purple is a fab colour and not a sign of getting older ROTFLOL. Very, very cute card though with all the purple and all. Purple is my fav colour besides orange of course hehe.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet. Purple! Love purple! (Hmmmm, does that mean I'm getting older too???) And handmade flowers - simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey hey...watch out with the purple and old comment...I'm starting to like purple too....

    super sweet card...love all the embossing, your coloring and faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well you just keep using purple girl as you rock it :) super cute image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.