Friday, April 19, 2013

read to me

This week at A Day for Daisies we have a re-release for you and a new challenge starts today.

First off we are re-releasing "In love with books" and for our challenge we want to see you not only use one of Tammy's images we also want to see you use newsprint on your card.

First lets take a look at all of the images that are being re-released today.




Aren't they just adorable? I got to play with this fun image called "I can read". I went with a simple card with my newsprint stamped and then the image popped up on that.


I hope you will stop over at the blog and check out what the rest of the design team came up with and I hope you will grab one of Tammy's images and play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

5 comments:

  1. love the smidge of lace and the texty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the text pattern on this Sherry, and the use of the teeny alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! The stamped background is perfect for the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.