Thought I would play along with Retro Sketches this week as they had a great sketch for us to gather inspiration from.
I decided to use papers from the BasicGrey collection 'kneehighs' and make some hand rolled flowers. The stickers are the ones I have been using a lot lately in my Project Life, they are by Pebbles and the leaf is a Martha Stewart punch.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Adorable Sherry!! Love those cute rosette flowers!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun...super fab colors! The blooms are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOooo, I love this, Sherry! Fabulous patterned paper and I love the rosettes! Great card!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love those roses!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! LOVING those flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Very cute :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Sherry - thanks for stopping by paperpanacea.blogspot.com. I've become a follower of your blog. Your cards are wonderful, and I'm looking forward to lots of inspiration from you. Hugs, Cheryl W
ReplyDeleteCheryl, so glad you stopped by my blog. Thanks for becoming a follower.
DeleteThis is such a wonderful spring looking card chick. Loving the paper collection too. Might join in with this sketch too later today when we skype lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Wow, you never fail to amaze me! Love the striking feminine colors against the white and your use of patterns is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! So love it, such great design and colors!!!
ReplyDeleteOh those flowers! Very pretty!!
ReplyDelete