While I was waiting for Cassie and Micah to get here today I created a card using this weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches.
I used a couple of my favorite stamp sets by PTI along with paper by My Minds Eye from the Kate & me collection "Cambridge Court". I added some of my wrinkle ribbon too.
After getting over 16" of snow within a time frame of 5 days spring has finally arrived here in Minnesota and I am loving it. I was so happy to pull out my flip flops finally. This Okie likes to wear flip flops when shoes are required, otherwise it is barefoot for me.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Perfect card for Spring...love the yellow and polkas!
ReplyDeleteWowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee that sunflower!!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! How did you get your hands on that new MME paper so fast?LOL I'm jelly! I won't get mine till tomorrow! I'm so glad spring has come to you! I'm totally a flip flop girl too. Barefoot when I can! Have a great week!!!♥
ReplyDeleteBold and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe sunflower is gorgeous Sherry!! My favorite flower! And I agree with what you said in the other response about trying out for a Scrapbook team...you should definitely go for it!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis color combo is so striking! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWe saw on our local weather that you were getting snow in Minnesota and I thought "Oh, poor Sherry!" Hope you get to keep those flip flops out until fall!