Wednesday, February 22, 2012

winner winner chicken dinner

I am so happy I just found that I won the giveaway over on Ali Edwards blog. It is a class kit and spot in a Maggie Holmes' upcoming class called "happy little moments". This is a class over at Studio Calico.

Check out this class kit and all those goodies. I am really excited about the vintage book and that we will be using it for our project.

Happy Little Moments Class Kit

Okay so I am as happy as a kid on a merry-go-round.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations my sweet you deserve it. I am absolutely thrilled for you and yep for sure will see you when we skype later on.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such amazing news!!! Congrats Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...look at that yummy candy!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.