Saturday, February 4, 2012

thank you so much

I am so loving the new collection by My Minds Eye called Miss Caroline. The colors, the patterns and did I say the colors?


I created this card for the JUGS newest sketch challenge.

I used the "howdy doody" papers for my card and the stamp is from the same MME collection.

Here is the sketch that I used for my inspiration.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. This collection looks like so much fun, and you've use the papers beautifully. The rolled rose is a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love that paper. It's so pretty! Love how you used the sketch. Just a lovely card! Thanks for wplaying our JUGS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that awesome paper! The floral is fantastic! You have used these perfectly and your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay....love the card and love the pic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh..this is so sweet! Now I've to get these papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and beautiful paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this! The flower is so great :) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your use of pp! and your little flower is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that floral back ground paper! This is a breath of spring!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS card is incredibly PLEASING on EVERY level, Sherry! THANKS for sharing your DELIGHTFUL work with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.