Yep, you read that title right! I am this weeks guest designer over at Merry Monday.
I am really enjoying making Christmas cards knowing that by next Holiday Season I will have all my cards ready to mail out.
This weeks sketch is just wonderful and I couldn't wait to get my card made. Don't tell anyone but I had it made within two hours of receiving the sketch from Lesley. *wink*
For my card I used paper by Memory Box from the "tinsel" collection, the tree stamp is by Stampscapes, sentiment is by A Muse and twine and crystals are from my stash. I painted the tree image with acrylic paints and then stamped it.
Here is the wonderful sketch that inspired my card.
I hope you will play along with me this week over at Merry Monday. Don't forget to leave me a comment here if you play along so I can come over and check out your card.
Enjoy!

Yes, this card is amazing! I love how quickly you had it back to me *wink*, that acrylic painting on the trees is wonderful, I have never tried that but I love the look! So happy to have you on board this week Sherry.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! your card is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love this card Sherry! Woodsy, outdoor looking cards are my favorite and you nailed it with this Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Your trees are amazing, and congratulations on the guest spot!
ReplyDeleteThis is just wonderful....peaceful, serene and definitely full of "joy"!!! I would never have thought to use acrylic paint on the stamp!
ReplyDeleteginormous congrats my friend...such a pretty card...rockin' the stampin'....the twine is the perfect way to finish off your card!
ReplyDeleteawesome!!! and a HUGE congrats on your GDT spot :)
ReplyDeletewill be sure to play along with you :)
Congrats on being guest designer Sherry! Your card is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! I have to say some of the same things as previous gals...that this is peaceful and serene. I love all the green and your beautiful tree stamp. Simply gorgeous!! Oh yeah, congrats on gdt too.
ReplyDeleteLovely greens and lovely combination of patterns.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats!! And what an amazing card! I love the 'paint' image and it looks fantastic on the textured card stock! Everything coordinates perfectly on this!!
ReplyDelete