Thursday, February 23, 2012

kiss.kiss

I created this layout while Skyping with my friend Michelle in Australia last night. We try to get together once a week and craft.


I used a sketch by Julie Bonner for Jillibean Soup, but since I am using papers and embellishments by Echo Park from the This and That collection I won't be submitting my layout to them.

I am entering this into my friend Rose's challenge to use 3 or more patterned papers on a card or layout over at Do More With Less.

I love the papers in this collection and I chose to use the background paper for this layout as it matched the fence around the hockey rink in the background.

Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. i knew you would rock this challenge!!!!
    love the papers and the doily with the butterfly's is a wonderful added touch :)
    of course the best part of this are those two precious little ones! good grief they are getting big!!

    thanks for playing along with my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe it looks fabulous but then you knew I thought that. Love the bumble bee ride they are on. Nice colour scheme to Sherry.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness! This is sooooooo sweet! Wow! You do lovely work while skyping...quite the multi-tasker! ;)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Rose's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic and I love how you used elements that mirrored the picture! Awesome layout and is that another doily I see? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.