Friday, February 24, 2012

i love nana

I am working on getting my scrapbook pile smaller and worked on another layout that I am entering into my friend Rose's challenge over at "Do More with Less" to use 3 or more pattern papers.


I can't believe how quickly Micah is growing and that he will be 3 in a few weeks.

I used papers from My Minds Eye "So Sophia" and Cosmo Cricket "Clementine".

Thanks for stopping by to look. 

4 comments:

  1. he is so adorable!!!
    fab use of pp's :)

    so glad you are playing along!!!

    you keep making such awesome layouts girlfriend and i am going to send my photos to you to scrap! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! This is suuuuper sweet! I just love the photo and the lovely details!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Rose's challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how cute is this?! check out all of his hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that not the most adorable picture! Love the cheeky smile and the shirt is perfect!! The papers are great and I really like the banner edges. I just had 130 pictures printed, so I will be very busy again for a while!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.