Wednesday, February 15, 2012

happy

I have a card to share with you today that I created using papers from "A Boy's Life" by Echo Park and my star nestabilities.


I used the same paper as happy and put birthday on the inside of the card.

I used the newest sketch challenge over at cardabilities for my inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by to look and as usual I appreciate and welcome your comments.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardabilities!

    Jessi
    Become a follower for a chance to win Spellbinders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes and dots together! This is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and patterns you used on this! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your take on this sketch and it certainly is "happy".
    Love those bright sunny colours and the fun stars :)
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, I like the mix of patterns. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.