Monday, June 13, 2011

congrats

I woke up really early this morning and after a little caffeine I was ready to make a card.

I decided to throw my hat into the ring and submit a card to gallery idol. I know it isn't win worthy, but I am at least doing something that is way out of this girls comfort area and hopefully it will make me branch out and submit for a few other calls.


I used an old Penny Black flower image along with some Echo Park papers, EK Success "arch scallop" border punch along with some Ranger distress inks and Cosmo Cricket stickers.

I was inspired by this weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping.


Thanks for stopping by to look and remember I love getting comments from you whether good or bad.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. yahooooooooooooo!!!!! Such a happy card...I adore orange...my second fav color to green!!! The paper pieced polka dot blooms are simply fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the polka dotted flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauuuutiful!!!! Love the happy colors and beautiful flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is grand! You never now unless you try (and I haven't tried yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those paper pieced flowers! I have got to start using this more!Very pretty summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Margaret very pretty summery card Sherry. Good luck with the DT call, fingers crossed for you.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love those bright orange flowers - you still do simple extremely well I see :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.