Saturday, June 26, 2010

hello there ~ monkey ~ hb2u


I never know how to title my post so these days I am just doing something from the title of the card or layout and when I have multiple pieces to share, you get  a little bit of a weird title ~ like the one above.

We had quite the storm last evening, everything from rain, to big bolts of lightning to 1" hail. At one point our sky was even pea green. I hate storms.

I have a few cards to share with you today and the first card is for this weeks challenge over at Taylored Expressions.



For the card above I  used some more of the BasicGrey "Olivia" papers. I hope you are not bored with this collection yet as you will probably see a lot of it in the coming days.  To shake things up a little my next cards will use the BasicGrey "Oliver" collection which is just as cute.



The monkey paper was just perfect for the challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping.

My last card is for Pals Paper Arts which is a new blog challenge to me. I found it while blurfing today and thought I would give it a try. I did rotate the sketch just a little bit as you will see.


Don't you just love the train paper, journal card and the colors of this collection.

Well I will be back tomorrow with some scrapbook layouts I hope. I am planning on spending the entire day and evening at Archivers at their Scrap Mania. I haven't gone to one in ages and it is always fun to meet other scrappers and see what they are working on and exchanging ideas..

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Great designs! Love the train and the background paper! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The train DSP is adorable! Such a cute choo-choo, too! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent stuff sherry...so how long were you gals at archivers? what does one pack for all that time...I'd have to bring several wheeled containers..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.