Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Picnic

I was up and out of the house early this morning to run errands before it got too hot outside. I had finally finished a mini album that I did for my sister of her new grandaughter and I had a friend who commissioned me to create a couple cards for her Sisters 60th birthday. They were vintage photo cards. So much fun to make.

After the post office it was a quick stop at the local RedBox to pick up a couple Chick Flicks to watch today and then off for my monthly trip to Costco. Oh how I love shopping there.

I put the movies in the DVD player and then started scrapbooking some old pictures. This first page is for this months challenge over at Sketches by Tamara.


For this layout I used some Bazzill Swiss Dots, October Afternoon (for flowers), Neenah Natural White cardstock. The lace was a gift from my friend Michelle in Australia.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty page! I love the elements you've used and those lovely flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image of an earlier you my friend. Wouldn't it be great to go back to those carefree days hey. Wonderful layout Sherry and love the lace *grins* also adore the flowers.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to see your beautiful flowers on a scrapbook page. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely, adore your flowers well don xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy! Sounds like you've been keeping real 'craft' busy lately. Love your recent cards - super cute and this page is so pretty, clean and simple but pretty. you've reminded me I have a 60th b'day card to do for a friend. We're invited to her b'day BBQ so I HAVE to get it done - wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.