Monday, June 14, 2010

miss you


It's Monday and that means I have a busy day today. First off is an oil change and tire rotation at 7:30 this morning and then my son has two doctor appointments.

I made a card yesterday for another new sketch challenge that I found and almost forgot to post it.


Don't you just love this little pure innocence digi stamp? I added some Cosmo Cricket tiny type stickers, and used the new "stars" quickutz embossing plate.

Here is the sketch from Friday Sketchers that inspired my card for today.

Hope you enjoy!

details:
paper: basicgrey (basic white paper pad) neenah (solar white & red) pti
stamp: heather ellis (pure innocence digi image)
ink: memento (black) copic
accessories: cosmo cricket (tiny type stickers) quickutz (embossing plate) staples

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute sherry! Love the sketch and what you've done with it. Love all the white and the pops of red/blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, love what yo did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.