Tuesday, June 29, 2010

day at the park

It is a beautiful day here in Minnesota and not only is the temperature just perfect the humidty is really low too.

Sorry I didn't post a card or layout as promised yesterday, but my little mini book of Micah at the Park took a little longer than I expected.














Hope you enjoy this little mini book. I used Cosmo Cricket "little man" and "snorkel" papers, stickers, chipboard alpha, and elements.

I even made my first banners and placed them inside this book on a few pictures. Now I know why everyone is crazy about them as they really add a nice touch to the layout.

Enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a super cute cute and super fun mini! He is adorable, love all the summery cut outs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry this is just gorgeous!!! A real labour of love huh? What a lovely keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it too!!! and i love the banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute mini album Sherry. Sun fun embellishments too. I am glad you jumped in and made your first banner. . .easy hey?
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this. how could I have missed it? totally sweet like me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.