Wednesday, June 30, 2010

roses ~ happy birthday



Another beautiful day here in Minnesota and I am thinking I will go outside and tackle some of the weeds in my yard.

I have a couple cards to share with you first.


This card was inspired by this weeks sketch over at Sasya~Sketches and it gave me a chance to use some more of the wrinkle ribbon that I made last week and some of my new Webster Pages papers.


This next card is for the Mojo Monday challenge and this week we could choose whether to do a round or a square card..


I used more of the papers from the Webster Pages 6x6 papers and I tried making a rosebud using the PTI cream felt. I love how it turned out and I have to thank my friend Yvonne for showing me how to do this.

Here is the sketch I used for my inspiration.


Okay I am off to do a few chores out in the yard and then inside for lunch and for dessert some homemade peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. Yummo!


Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. wow! just AMAZING!!! especially i love first card, it is so simple and beautiful! Flowers are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Those roses are just gorgeous. Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the cards, I'm drooling over that peach cobbler! YUM-O! Seriously though, the cards are great. I like the felt rosebud and I love the wrinkle ribbon in the first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Monday Mojo card, and the Sasya card, love the flowers with the crinkled ribbon underneath, very simple yet striking! Thanks for playing along with Sasya's Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards girl and i love that paper!! hope you got a ton of yard work done lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving all your latest creations. You are for sure the queen of flowers. peach cobbler looks delish and I want to win some of your beautiful crinkle ribbon. Just saw the photo on your blog. Beautiful Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay first things first. . . .what Websters paper collection is this one and boy I think I have missed a lot since I have been offline chick.
    Second the cards are beautiful Sherry and I just love the paper line must have a look for it when you let me know what it is called. The dessert looks yummy!! Did you weed? hehehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty cards Sherry! Glad you tried out the felt flower...yours look great!

    I'm so craving that dessert! If only I didn't have this persistent cough! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Восхитительные работы!!!
    А мороженое... мммммм....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hungry.....lol.....lovely cards sherry!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.