Thursday, June 24, 2010

bravisimo! ~ so special ~ masculine ~ rosebuds

If you have been reading my blog lately you know that I have been a maniac making card producing machine. lol

Well I have a few more to share with you today which will almost get me caught up.


I was so excited to finally find this hero arts stamp set at Anchor Paper when I worked last weekend. It has been on my wish list ever since I first saw it. I think it worked perfect with this sketch from Taylored Expressions and the Cosmo Cricket "material girl" papers.


This next card was a little harder to create than some of the others as I wanted it to have a masculine feel to it. Now that I look at it not sure if I pulled it off or not.



Don't you just love this sketch? It was this weeks challenge over at Card Patterns.

Now these last two cards that I am sharing are for challenges that have already expired but I wanted to share them with you anyways.



I just love this clean and simple sketch from CPS Sketches. I have already sent this card in the mail to a friend along with some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.

And this one which is for last weeks challenge over at SSSC for this sketch I used my new stamp set from Skipping Stone Design. The set has several cute bras and some fun sayings.


Okay that does it for me. I hope I haven't bored you too much and if I have I apologize.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. apologize...for what?!!!! I LOVE them all....LOVE the hero arts one....oy vey...another thing on my wish list...I do think your CP card is masculine or feminine...you know how much I adore your blooms and how fun is that bra card?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cards! Awesome! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl never apologize!!! good grief i could look at your cards all day as you always inspire me :) i LOVE the masculine card and think it is perfect for a male.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.