Thursday, June 10, 2010

FTL93 Again


I decided to once again create a card using this weeks sketch over at clean and simple stamping I love this sketch and thought it was perfect for those hard to create sympathy cards.



Enjoy!

details:
Paper: neenah (solar white and epic black linen) basicgrey (basics white 6x6 pad)
stamps: studio g (leaf i-cling) technique tuesday (with sympathy)
misc: basicgrey (buttons) ranger (archival black ink)

5 comments:

  1. coolio image....is that a $1 stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful! Love this elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry if I do nothing else this weekend I am going to try this one. I love your black and white colour scheme - fab! I can see why you love this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.