Tuesday, June 15, 2010

love you


After all of our appointments yesterday I thought I would have time to create both a scrapbook page and a card to share with you, but as you can see that did not happen.


I haven't done the challenge over at Sketchy Thursday for awhile and this sketch looked pretty easy.

After I finished the layout I wasn't sure if I picked the right color of letters to use. I am almost thinking I should have went with black. What do you think?

Enjoy!

details:
paper: lasting impressions (snickerdoodle and sunflower) october afternoon (recess and farm fresh) neenah (epic black linen)
accessories: making memories (chipboard letters)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, love to see you scrapbooking, Sherry!!! GREAT take on the sketch, LOVEEEE all the polkadots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout...I really love that sketch...soooo versatile and great for scraps! I didn't notice the color of the letters until I read your post...maybe black might pop more? something I do is outline alpha's with my black copics...it doesn't always work though...I've had to toss some :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! not sure anyone's ever called one of MY sketches clean and simple before, lol! diana's rubbing off on me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!! GREAT colors!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.