It is Sunday and I am going over to help a couple of friends clean out a craftroom. This should be fun as I haven't seen them in awhile and am really looking forward to it.
While blurfing a few days ago I found a couple of new sketch challenges to try out.
This card was inspired by the sketch challenge over at Claudia and Company. The sketch was created by Lori Boyd who does the adorable "lollipop" stamps.
My next card is also for a new sketch challenge I found and this one is at The Greeting Farm blog.
I really enjoyed working with both sketches and can see myself doing these challenges on a regular basis. So if you want to try a new sketch challenge give one of these a try.
Enjoy!
details card one:
paper: cosmo cricket (material girl) neenah (solar white linen) pop-tone (olive green)
stamps: lori boyd (lollipop digi stamp) pebblesinc. (rub-ons)
accessories: martha stewart (leaf punch) cuttlebug (swiss dots embossing folder) handmade rosebud
details card two:
paper: basicgrey (max and whiskers) neenah (natural white and epic black)
stamps: heather ellis (digi stamp) hero arts (it's your day)
accessories: quickutz (apple embossing folder) basicgrey (button) fiskars (border punch)
Oh my Goodness Sherry...These are both fantastic!! I love the gingham on the Lollipop card. The green on white with a hint of orange is genius!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with C&co. this week!!
HUGS - LORi
both are super cute! love your images and isn't it fun to find new challenge sites :)
ReplyDeletesooooo cute....would you come over to my place and help me clean too? pretty please?!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet lil cards! I admire your coloring and flower on the first card! and what you did with the second sketch is outstanding! Love the embossed white! So cute :)
ReplyDeletehugs, margie
Awww...your card is adorable!! I love Gracie in Green!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at C&C!!
ReplyDeleteSheri-Claudia & Co DT
Oh this is SUPER cute!!! I just love little Gracie and in my favorite color - green! Great job on your rolled flower too!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Claudia & Co.!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy
OMGosh, I love them both! Great flower on the first card... I just love hand made paper flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Claudia & Company!
ReplyDeleteWow I love love love your hand made flower! Awesome card, great take on the C&Co sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us!
ReplyDelete