I don't know if I am the only one having problems with blogger but am going to try and post a card in the old format as all of my formatting has disappeared. I hate blogger.
It looks like it is going to be a rainy day here in Minnesota which is a perfect day for me to be teaching my 2nd flower making class at Anchor Paper. I have spent the last couple of days prepping for this class getting kits ready.
I wanted to share a card I made using my new Pure Innocence stamp that I picked up compliments of my sons gift certificate he gave me. I got a couple others which I will share with you later.
My card was inspired by the challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping.
Enjoy!
Well this is too sweet!!! Love your take on that sketch...such a happy card!
ReplyDeleteI think the next time I see any bloggie friends, I'm going to be getting bear hugs..lol
this is too cute. love the image and the colouring. very nice
ReplyDeleteThis is soooooo CUTE!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteToo darn cute! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeletelove your sweet card.
ReplyDeleteAw, what an adorable card!
ReplyDeleteSherry I looked at this and immediately went 'Oh I love this!' This is sooooo adorable! Clean, simple and so, so cute - I want one!
ReplyDeleteWowza!!! This is Adorable!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehugs - LORi