We have a new sketch for you over at the Seize the Sketch blog.
This was such a fun sketch to play with and I might add my card came together really quick using the Crate Paper 'oh darling' paper and chipboard collection.
This was such a fun sketch to play with and I might add my card came together really quick using the Crate Paper 'oh darling' paper and chipboard collection.
I hope you will stop over at the STS blog and check out what the rest of the design team created using this sketch.
You have two weeks to play along and I can't wait to see what you create.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and that bow!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Lovin' that collection! awesome papers! adore the green striped panel!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card -- I adore that frame!
ReplyDeleteI adore those patterns, those flowers are so pretty and even better when combined with the others you used, great card Sherry!
ReplyDeleteOh, wow Sherry, what a fantastic card! Your mix of patterned paper is absolutely fabulous and THAT FRAME! Ooh la la!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that patterned paper! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteLOVE :) that bow is the perfect touch!!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable, Sherry!! Love the frame!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun, Sherry! Love the papers and the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and super gorgeous, Sherry!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the mix of papers and fun chipboard elements.
ReplyDeleteOoooh...really pretty!
ReplyDeleteOoooh...really pretty!
ReplyDeleteGREAT take on the sketch Sherry! LOVE the papers and embellishments you used!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, just love that frame! Cx
ReplyDeleteThat bow is adorbs!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love all of the chipboard pieces on this!!
ReplyDelete